Can you believe it's already March 1st?! Where is the year going? I'm also excited that it's already time to share another list of things I've loved this month and some goals for the month ahead!
But first, a quick look back at February. I can sum it up in two words: updates + snow
- The blog got a fresh new look and name (I still really love it...what do you think?)
- ...and I got a new blogging device.
- We saw lots of snow, first with Nemo the blizzard dumping about 2 feet and then a few other snow events.
A few goals for March:
- Draft an eBook! Yes, it's true I've been considering writing an eBook and took the eCourse offered by the Influence Network last month.
- Visit the arch in St. Louis (I'm traveling there for work this month).
- Get better acquainted with my new MacBook Pro! I've been using it for about a week and the frustrations are getting fewer (I think)!
What I've been reading (and am about to start reading):
- Bringing Up Bebe. I listened to it on audio and loved the French accents in the recording- I totally would have missed those if I read it!
- Happier at Home (for Ginna's no-commitment blogger book club this month)
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer. I am hoping my travels will allow me to sneak in more reading than usual this month
A few blog posts I've loved lately:
- I can't wait to try these quesadillas three ways from Gina
- I'm loving this DIY polka dot wall from Disney
- 4 things to do when asking someone to mentor you from Anne
- I really wanna try these breakfast cookies I found via Pinterest
- This pink party shared by Katie was such a fun and festive idea
Some handmade items I've had my eye on:
- This print from Yellow Heart Art
- Modern triangles rubber stamp from Creatiate
- Geometric triangles baby blanket from Little Hip Squeaks
Link up your post below and be sure to check out others' lists!